Tuesday, September 9, 2014

It's a virtue!

Yes you guessed it. Patience is a virtue. Today, I am learning that lesson. This morning I had to postpone my run because of dangerous weather. I was going to run tonight, but mother nature had a different idea.

I had to weigh the safety concerns. It's been tough, I would rather get the run in!

No worries- I will get back on schedule:) It will make the rest of the week a bit different and possibly more difficult. I will look at this as a positive.

Sounds like the overall plan to train for a marathon involves being patient. It's the number one thing it teaches you. WOO HOO!


Image source:
http://www.scriptmag.com/features/balls-of-steel-patience-crazy-patience

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved