Sunday, September 21, 2014

Trait #5 Vision

This trait is awesome. It relates to having a strong "vision" for the finish. This is extremely helpful, when the chips are down or you are at a low point. It's critically important that you have something you can visualize to keep you in the race.

As an example, I visualize the finish line for the marine corps marathon. I visualize this on nearly every run. This one is easier because it is written about extensively. I can see the marines and it motivates me beyond words.

Here is an interesting point. I have visualized the finish in my past three full marathon finishes. Each time, the finish was so different. It's just a great surprise every time!


Image Source:
http://www.prodality.com/get-employees-buy-vision/

The full article can be found here:
Click here for the full article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved