Thursday, September 4, 2014

Reflections from my latest race!

On Monday, I ran the benefit classic here in Dubuque, IA. Holy smokes it was a difficult run. I ran hard. After the race, I started to get a bit sore. I haven't felt like that in a long time. As the week progressed, I feel great. On Saturday, I run 16 miles before the Iowa game. I am STOKED. Mentally, I am really getting ready. Physically, I am working on my strategy and approach.

I really appreciate the many words of support. Special thanks to Mia Burbach who took some cool photos of me during the race.

The Marine Corps Marathon  is 51 days away, but I am not counting. Seriously, I am not counting. :) WOO HOO



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved