Saturday, April 5, 2014

1st Race of 2014

Oh boy! I ran a 5K today and it was officially my first race of 2014. The course was very hilly and a big challenge. I ran today for JP Rast, my little buddy I was paired with in the IR4 organization. JP, you are such an inspiration to me. I am thankful to run for you. My friends at McGraw Hill ran with me and we raised money. Thanks to Kim David and "The Gym" for sponsoring our running shirts.

The first race was a success, but it taught me that I have a ways to go. My legs/knees are a bit sore and I can see some tweaks I need to make to my training. I am so looking forward to 2014 and racing. It's going to be a magical year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved