Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Ultimate Warrior!

Today, I learned of the passing of the ultimate warrior (James Hellwig).  My heart goes out to his wife and daughters. I am a HUGE fan of his work, attitude and energy. I have thought about why I enjoyed him so much. I can say he was a significant influence in my life.

I will never forget the way he made me feel. I LOVED his intensity, energy and enthusiasm. When he entered a ring, you just knew he was going to leave it all there. Period! I liked his courageous spirit. The music he entered to really fired me up.

Today, I listened to it with a smile. I have been sad today, but realized he wouldn't want it that way at all. He would want me to channel my inner warrior and attack the day. Remember the good he did..and train with relentless fury.

My marathon training is going to change, as I am going to read more about the ultimate warrior and will use the words, videos and artwork for inspiration.

Plus, I love his advice.

Always believe!

The ultimate warrior may not be on the physical planet, but his spirit lives on! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved