Monday, April 14, 2014

Rule #1: Attack the day with enthusiasm!

I like the word attack here, as it implies aggression and force. Enthusiasm for life should be a given. We all have our challenges, and each of us has been blessed with gifts. It comes back to how you see it.

When you have enthusiasm, it can be infectious. People will gravitate toward you, when you display your enthusiastic attitude.  Enthusiasm for your faith, work, hobbies (sports teams included), friends, and family translates into success and love. Can you name one extremely successful person who did it without being enthusiastic?

Chances are you can’t. If you love what you do for a living and see the value it can bring to others, then you have a recipe for being over the top enthusiastic! All you need is to bring it to your day, be excited about it and attack!

Here is what I am enthused about (chances are you could have guessed them all!):
  • My faith in God
  • My family
  • My friends
  • Education- my work!
  • Building things- my work!
  • Marketing/Branding- my work!
  • Calico Bean Market- woo hoo!
  • The Iowa Hawkeyes- #gohawks
  • Reading
  • Self improvement
  • Food- OK maybe too much:) 
  • Growing herbs for cooking
  • Grilling/Smoking
  • Running
  • Golf
  • People!
  • Music
  • Wine
  • Good cigars
  • Good craft beers

 
Image Source:

Image Source:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved