Thursday, April 10, 2014

Enthusiasm Wins EVERY TIME!

As you all know by now, I am a HUGE ultimate warrior fan! What he and I shared…ENTHUSIASM! I have read, reflected and have known this for a long time…Enthusiasm always wins!

Every time!

I know this why?

Did you ever wonder if the ultimate warrior was excited running into the arena?

No. You felt how excited he was and it transferred to everyone who attended or watched on TV.

It seems simple- get excited about your life’s work. It always translates to success. EVERY time!

Whether you are a mom, dad, run, run a business, work for a big company, work for a small company, ETC. it doesn't matter. The switch is always YOURS to turn on. Get excited about what you do!

This week I have been running and reflecting on my man…the ultimate warrior. I think he would be proud of my passion and energy this week. I am sorry to see him go.

This marathon (marine corp marathon) is dedicated to JP Rast, my Dad, my family and friends, the ultimate warrior and his family.


#Always Believe!

Image source: 
http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/blog/?p=1198

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved