Saturday, April 26, 2014

Your mind will win!

This week I have been talking to a ton of people who asked me about finishing a marathon. I have been asked......what is the "secret"? During the race, you will have a ton of emotion and physical things going on. This is a given.

The most important aspect of finishing a marathon is your mind. A good friend of mine, Lynn Breithaupt once said "finishing a marathon is a state of mind". I have three full finishes and can attest for that. It's a battle of your mind for sure.

If you are curious about details, this video does a KILLER job talking about the "science" of running a marathon. It's pretty cool!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved