Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rule #4 Live, Learn and Grow

This is a combination rule for me. I think you should live, which translates to taking chances, calculated risks and essentially doing what your heart tells you. You must do this without fear:)

Learning is one of my favorites. I think we should all try to learn something new every single day. Learning is a privilege and it's fun!

Grow...sometimes growing can be fun, scary, painful, long or difficult. Personally, I believe growth is essential for a full life.

Recently, I mapped out my goals and plans for the Marine Corps Marathon. For this, I have a stiff goal of growing through a training plan adaptation. This will challenge my diet, cross training and running fitness.

Personally, I believe it will result in a personal record. At first, I was a little scared about doing this new plan. However, I know that it will help me grow as a person and as a runner. Nothing like practicing what you preach...or BLOG:)

Have a great day...and....Live, Learn and Grow!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved