Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rule #6

Rule #6 Run the Hills of Life!

A couple of weeks ago, I read a cool article that I couldn't locate again @#$%! The article talked about looking at the top of the hill to run it better. The focus was mental and physical. Mentally, it tells you and the hill that you are not afraid of it. Physically, it allows you to see it and get air into your lungs better.

For me, the hill serves as a metaphor for life. I used to groan, grumble and avoid hills. As I have matured, I have learned to really enjoy them. I do like looking at the top of the hill and running it well.

In our lives, there will be many hills. Some will be small and others will look like mountains. Let's run them with appreciation, intensity and passion.

Running the hills of life is a privilege and we should enjoy it. Let's do that while we can!!! WOO HOO!

Image Source: http://breakingmuscle.com/running/hill-sprints-how-to-build-muscle-and-burn-fat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking News
Loading...
Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 Marathon: My personal journey All Right Reserved